4.23.2010

just when i thought life couldnt get better, it did.


hello world.

im still alive.
just over here recovering from finals.
i am burrrrnt out, i tell you!
this semester wore me out.
i think i could easily slip into a coma the next time i fall asleep.
i am just flat-out tired.

BUT there is much fun to be had.
i have a six day break from school and i am enjoying it as much as possible!

how am i enjoying my breaky-break?? i shall tell.

1. training for a new position at work. so far, its involved spending a lot of money thats not mine and eating ice cream. i looooove my job!

2. sleeping in every single morning in clean sheets. (the clean sheets thing is a big deal because i have actually had the time to do my laundry and to clean my apt. i love cleaning and clean).

3. smashing a guitar hero guitar to bits and pieces. pretty satisfying.

4. watching the rain. walking in the rain. running in the rain. (i love rain).

5. watching lotss of movies. (and not feeling guilty about it!).

6. finally catching up-- really long conversations on the phone with my favorites and dinner dates with some of the most amazing people to walk the planet. its so nice to talk to and spend time with lovely people.

7. taking the time (and money) to try pretty much every flavor of odwalla. (orange honey passion is officially my favorite).

8. i finally got a haircut. for the love it was getting long and gross. i have the bestest hair-cutter everrr! thank you jess!

9. i get to see my sisters tonight! all of them! including the rawlings girls! i cant wait.

and 10. i dont know what else... it just felt funny leaving the list at nine. oh! ten, duhh: CHRISTINE MARIE TREE, MY BESTEST GIRLY, GETS HOME TOMORROW. i miss her so much that my stomach just aches. tomorrow cant come soon enough!

i am so happy.
i truly have the best life ever.
im surrounded by the most amazing people in the world.
God has been kind to me.

my dear friends, have a lovely, lovely day and a fabulous weekend! you deserve it!