5.06.2010

my life is good and i am grateful.


i made 2 goals this morning.

goal one:
live a life of gratitude.

goal two:
be actively engaged in improving myself and the lives of others.

i think that as i work on goal one, goal two will be a little easier to accomplish.

my heart is often filled to bursting with gratitude for the blessings that fill my life. there are many and i am truly content right now. actually, content isnt the right word. no, im not content. im more than content,

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH EVERY LITTLE ASPECT OF LIFE! I AM LIVING IN NIRVANA.

isnt life just great?!
it is.
its great.

i have a beautiful family that loves me to death and does more for me than i could ever completely thank them for.

i have beautiful friends that care about me and want to spend time with me. they want me to be happy and they love me no matter what.

i attend a great school and i get to learn so much every day.

i have work. and its good and fun and always an uplifting environment.

i have a beautiful, stunning, breathtaking world to live on and enjoy.

i have a Savior that loves me and and a Father in Heaven that provides me with the most beautiful blessings and opportunities.

my life is bliss and i am a lucky girl to be living it.
thank you to everyone that is a part of it.
i love my life and i love you for being a part of this beautiful thing that is my world.